Tuesday, November 28, 2006

MOST FAMOUS MAN WHO EVER LIVED

One day many years ago at a school in North India a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give Rs.100 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived." An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was King Ashoka." The teacher said, "Sorry Alan, that's not correct."Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was King Harischandra." The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either.Finally, a christian boy raised his hand and said, "It was Lord Krishna." The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Paul, come up here and I'll give you the 100 Rupees" As the teacher was giving Paul his money, she said, "You know Paul, since you are Christian, I was very surprised you said Lord Krishna." Paul replied, "Yes, in my heart I knew it was Jesus Christ, but business is business!"

No comments: